CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Zoo Day with Oma



There is an earthquake simulator at the zoo, and the kids love getting jiggled around. I think the sign meant " Four people, give or take a few"

Cousins. I wish I had a cousin to be friends with. Liesel and Evi have become such great friends! We love having someone to swap sleep-over's with.

My favorite zoo animal. Not too exciting, I know. I think it's because she always is either pregnant or has a new baby. Here she has #16 on her belly.

We told all the kids that we would ride the train, since it was starting to sprinkle, and we were all tired, but when we got to the train depot, it was closed. Evidently, no one rides trains after 3pm. So we all got soaked trying to get back to the car. We made a memory, that's for sure! Even Ava had her hair all plastered on her head. We were laughing so hard!

1 comments:

kirsten said...

What a great picture! You all look absolutely adorable in the rain!