CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

Frankster


We found this ugly dog about 5 years ago, and he has been the best pet. Not easy on the eyes, but overall a good pet. He puts up with anything. Evi needs to sleep with him every night, and Sebastian is always doing things to the guy/dog. Poor baby.
Anyway... today I was checking e-mail, and Sebastian runs in and says " Mama, please come, it's SO funny!!"
Backtracking a little, I put a baseball cap on Sebastian this morning, because he has a fro going on, and Juan doesn't want me to cut it. So I slapped a hat on him to go out in public. Well... this is what he thought was SO funny.

5 comments:

Terra said...

I love boys!!!

Terra said...

I got your thank you note back in the mail today. I will try and resend it tomorrow. Sorry!

liesel said...

He looks like an old man.

Yvonne said...

that's is hysterical. i love that fwankie sat for the picture! he's perfect on the eyes and the BEST PUG ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are very lucky!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

It is pretty hilarious. Me and Sebastian must have the same since of humor. haha.