CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Joel



Joel is my brother, and he came over to see my mom. We went out for sushi, and then to The Farm for my mom to get a belated birthday gift.
Something happened at one of the stores there. I was in Hallmark, getting Von a Card while my mom was getting a massage. I had both kids with me and we were in the card isle looking at Get Well cards, when an "older" woman came along and was looking too.
All of the sudden, I hear a loud rip, toot, gas whatever you want to call it, coming from the "older" woman. I turn thinking it was Sebastian, since he was the closest to her, and I saw a look of horror on his face, and he was staring right at where the sound came from. I was scared that he would say " Momma, that lady fawted" or " It's stinky", so I grabbed both my kids and made a run to a different place in the store away from " Senior Citizen Gas Lady".
We laughed about that one all day. I wish I could have captured Sebastians face when that happened.
Also this week I was able to attend the birth of two babies. One on Tuesday, one on Friday. Both boys had great adoptive parents waiting to take them home!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oma says she is glad she wasnt with you in the store. How embarrassing!

kirsten said...

poor "senior citizen gas lady"....she probably felt bad dropping such a bomb on a innocent child:) ....very funny story.

Anonymous said...

berta you look so beautiful surrounded by your lovely daughter and your precious grands. i miss you donna :)

Pan Cratius said...

such is life, some unusual moments