CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Caleb




I have posted about Caleb before, but I had to share this. Thursday night, I called the kids in from the back yard, and when Sebastian came in he asked if Caleb was here.
Me: " No son, Caleb isn't here, it's just time to come in"
Seb: "But I want he to come"
Me: " Well.. he is at his house"
Seb:" But I want he to come"
Me: " We can have him over some time, ok?"

Just then Caleb called and I told him about the conversation I had had with Sebastian. He said that he was wanting to come over. So, the kids got to spend some time with Caleb. He helped Evi with her math homework, and did the famous magic trick of pulling money out of Sebastians ear. Then Sebastian did the same magic trick on him.
Then we had Ava spend the night on Friday night, and Evi spent the night with Liesel, and I heard she caught a fish! . Ava is so sweet! I bathed her after breakfast, and as she was in the tub, and Sebastian came in and said "Momma, she so beautiful!" I was able to go to my friend Terra's baby shower for a little bit before someone made a stinky diaper!

5 comments:

Pan Cratius said...

Sebastian is so funny. He and Caleb must of been on the same sheet of music! And that Ava changes so much every day. I bet she had fun with cousin Sebastian. Didn't she miss her mom at all? Love, Oma

liesel said...

I sure missed her but I knew she was in good hands. I know she loved that bath....She is so easy to entertain that way.

Dalene said...

I'm jealous!!! I want to babysit Ava!!! I miss Caleb Man! I love our family!!!!

RoverHaus said...

Caleb or Bono?

I tink it's a draw in my book!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I want to come visit your family! I'm so jealous of Caleb, maybe I can during fall break!!!!