CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall is Here

I love Fall. It means Winter is coming soon. I love the colors, the smells, the coolness. I love a lot of things. Here are some of the things I love.


I love that Sebastian has his daddy's curls.


I love that mowing season is coming to an end, and I'll see more of my husband.. who I also love.


I love that Evi will do anything for a laugh.. especially in the Goodwill store with people watching.


I love when my kids play nicely together


I love that Evi has a cousin that she is best friends with. Here they are at Cloverbuds, painting pumpkins for the nursing home.

2 comments:

liesel said...

Please tell me you bought the brain and eyeball mask.

Melissa Mc said...

Is that your POD? Are you moving?