CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Politically Speaking



My friend Rachel gave us a sign to put in our yard. Yes, we are voting for McCain/Palin. So, a couple of days after we put up our sign, our neighbor across the street put up the signs. Juan came in and said "___ put up 7 Obama signs in his yard". Me: "Seven??"
So the next day I look and there is five Obama signs. Juan says he counted seven, so he might have taken some down. I wondered if he felt threatened by my one sign, that he felt the need to let the rest of the neighbors know that majority rules maybe?? Who knows. When mentioning this to my sister she said I should blog about it. I had to wait for him to go to work to get the picture, but here it is count them. Five Obama signs. Does anyone have a bunch of McCain signs that I can borrow just to make him mad??

3 comments:

Dalene said...

Ha Ha...

That's funny.

You could just make a really funny sign that says something like: "If you're voting for Obama, you're a dork."

Only, then you might not feel safe at night.

Melissa Mc said...

I would like to have one, not sure were to get them?

Tim Rovenstine said...

Go ask if you can borrow a cup of sugar?