CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

"Where is my Sebastian?"

There is nothing like when Oma is in town. Oma is Grandma Roberta, and this morning as I was taking Evi to school, I was praying for her in the car. I also prayed for Oma's safe travel as she will be coming Colorado for her mothers 90th birthday, and she will stop in to see us too.
When I was done praying, I heard Sebastian say, " Oma says.. Where is my Sebastian?" She always says that to him, and he remembers that she always wants to know where he is.
Oma, we anxiously wait your arrival. Maybe this will give you a little guilt trip to move to Oklahoma!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's amazing how they remember the smallest things. Megan remember's everything her grandparents tell her. She is always saying see ya later when your legs are straighter. My mom taught her that.

Thanks for the advice on everything. What would I do without a friend like you. I wish we lived in the same state. Oh, how I could use a friend like you right now. I will post more pictures. Patrick wants to take some of me and Megan together before I have the baby. So I will post them soon.

Love ya tons,

Jessica