CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sneaky



Here is a picture of Sebastian holding a rather large bug. He was helping me in the yard and we found it.
As for the other picture... I kissed him goodnight and prayed for him. He asked me for a snack. Usually that means, I'm trying to avoid going to sleep, so by eating I can stay up later.
So I told him that he could have pancakes for breakfast, and that he already brushed teeth, and that the kitchen was already closed for the night. When I went in to check on him, I realizes that he sneaked a GoGurt from the fridge, and by the looks of it, fell asleep while eating his bedtime snack.

5 comments:

Robin said...

i want to pinch his cheeks. seriously.

liesel said...

Uh-oh. But you forgave him, right?

jennifer... said...

Marlita, he is so darn cute.  I hate those praying mantisses though.  Why do their heads have to swivel?!?

Anonymous said...

HOw long did he nurse? Oma is coming his way.-.

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Atleast he went for something healthy! I go for chocolate!