CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

This picture reminded me of a scene in " Over the Hedge", where R.J the raccoon tells all his friends, that if a human ever walks up on them, they should start licking themselves, and that the humans love it. I wonder what all the animals think with people just gawking at them.

In the car on our way home, we go around and say what out favorite part of the zoo visit was. Evi said " My favorite was watching the elephant poop". and Sebastian said " My favorite starts with 'monk', you know what it is?" Anyway it was a good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oma and Opa would love to go with you all to the zoo next time. I wonder if Sebastian was remembering the strange monkey he saw at the little zoo in Mexico!!

RoverHaus said...

Very cute comment by Sebastian.

I need to remember that approach when I am offering someone a hint.