CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

6 random things about me

I was tagged by my sister Charissa for this game: Six random things about me. Here are the rules: Link to the persons who twgged you. * Mention the rules. * Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular things about yourself. * Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. * Go to each persons blog and leave a comment letting them know they've been tagged.


1. My son likes touching my neck. Especially at bed time.
2.I have 2 tatoos. One on my ankle, one on my foot.
3.I had Hepatitis as a child, thanks to good old Mexican milk.
4.I was set up with my husband, by a mutual friend of ours.
5.I cry way too much.. commercials, movies, country songs, etc.
6.I get blisters really bad on my feet, which both my kids inherited.

I tag my friend Sunny, my friend Terra, my friend Jessica, my friend Yvonne, my friend Crosby, and my Aunt Beth.

1 comments:

Dalene said...

What's up w/ the blisters? Is that inherited from your mom of dad? OUCH!!!!!