CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

New Business Opportunity

I have known Yvonne for a while now. and an opportunity has opened for her and I to start working together on some unique gift items.
Yvonne is one of the craftiest people that I know. Check out her stuff at www.youniquetechnique.blogspot.com
I will be making burp rags and nursing/receiving blankets and she is making diaper cakes. If anyone knows of someone that is expecting a baby, these make great gifts!
We are hoping to set up at craft fairs, but I think word of mouth is also a great way to let people know of these great gifts.

3 comments:

RoverHaus said...

Rock on! I think you need to come up with a very clever name for 'burp rag'. Something about that name isn't as charming as it could be.

I found something at the supermarket called 'butt paste' and it was diaper rash ointment, so what do I know.

Keep us posted!

Yvonne said...

yeah. partner in crime. i love it. "let's get together-yahyahyah".

Terra said...

How exciting! I want to see pictures of your beautiful work!!