CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sweet Girl




Today we got to baby-sit Ava, my newest little niece. She was so cute! She crawled over to where we have our fan, and she sat up and enjoyed the breeze in her face. She kept touching the fan, and trying to lick the air. Later, I laid down with her for a nap, but she kept laughing at nothing in particular, so I told her to go to sleep, and left her. I was peeking at her through the door to make sure she wouldn't fall off the bed, and she stared sucking on her arm, like she does when she goes to sleep, and 5 minutes later, she was fast asleep.

2 comments:

The Urbans said...

Thanks for giving me a glimpse of her day while she was away. I missed her! Thanks again for volunteering to babysit. I hope Evi had fun. See my blog for pictures of Uncle John giving her a towel swing.

Unknown said...

Wish Oma had been there to help out! It is a joy to see your blog and get a little glimpse of your day!