CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Home at Last


It is hard coming home after a long trip. The kids get used to getting their way since parents don't feel comfortable disciplining their kids in front of others and once we get home, things get back to normal. Well tonight we had " Battle of the Will" going on in our home....
Sebastian put up one good fight, but in the end, we won. It started with dinner. He didn't want spaghetti and meatballs, he just wanted the meatballs. And no water... but chocolate milk. Then, he refused to pick up his toys in the living room, then he decided to start in with his sister. Then once bedtime rolled around he NEEDED his "Cars" P.J.'s, but mom only found the top ( we are still unpacking), and he threw a fit about that. I informed him that I couldn't find them, and his response was" Mom! Yes you can.. you can do anything!" So.... once we got into bed,(I felt sorry for him for all the trouble he was getting into) that I laid with him in his bed. He asked for a drink of milk, and Daddy got him some.. only it wasn't what he wanted, he wanted CHOCOLATE milk! There was no making this kid happy. So I'm laying with him and he has that hiccup sigh that kids do when they get lots of spankings and have been crying a long time, and he says to me.." Mom, don't leave my bed and go to yours, okay mom, please don't go." Within minutes he was asleep. Favorite P.J.'s forgotten, milk in his tummy, and mommy DID leave his bed to go to mine! ( I never promised I'd stay!)
Hopefully things will go back to normal sooner than later.

4 comments:

liesel said...

But he looks so angelic!! He COULDN'T have been that naughty!

liesel said...

P.S. I tagged you

Anonymous said...

hey where`s the spanglish hombre!!
looks like you had a big fiesta compi! i hope you come pa aca very pronto wey!
kisses for the pretty escuincliyos of yours and to the guapa wife you have give her a huge from my pinchi vieja!

saludhellos from aca!!!!
juanjo....
pd....where`s my foto caon!??

kirsten said...

it's true, they look so innocent when they're sleeping.....:)
glad you are back, safe and well....have some chocolate milk on me!