CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Why the Name?

I was asked why the name 'We Speak Spanglish' is the name of our blog. My husband was born and raised in Mexico and now he is an American citizen, and I grew up in Mexico. Both of us speak fluent English and Spanish, she we speak both at home. My sister helped me come up with that name.




On a completely different note.....

Am I crazy? Yesterday I went to the Goodwill store ( one of my favorite stores) to get Evi some long sleeve shirts and I found a pair of blue booties and a bib. Why I got a bib and booties for 50 cents is beyond me. When I told my sister what I had done her reply was "You are nesting". That is freaking me out. I am trying so hard to be patient with this foster thing, but I have to tell you all.. if we end up adopting don't be surprised! I am anxious to minister to children in need, but this is feeling really good! Who knows.. maybe the Lord is preparing us for something. We have 2 1/2 Saturdays left and we will be done, and could get a call anytime after that. I think I am crazy!

3 comments:

liesel said...

I'm getting so excited!!

Dalene said...

You're going to be great foster parents....

Tim Rovenstine said...

Add 2 more tablespoons of excitement from our realms.