CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Look



For Christmas I got a trip to the salon. My friend Lori cuts hair and I asked her to do something different. I feel like I've had the same look for years, so she got to work. I thing it's so funny that if I want a picture of myself I have to take it. There are so few pictures of women, since they are the ones usually taking the pictures. Here's a challenge! Start taking pictures of yourself. Who knows, maybe whoever sees you might offer to take one for you! I better be seeing some pictures on blogs of self portraits!

13 comments:

mom2four said...

awww, I LOVE it!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Cool cut....Lori would be the gal I'd choose to cut my hair if I had any.

Melissa Mc said...

Very Nice! It actually makes you look younger! Not that your old....

Dalene said...

You look like you're about 16 in that pic! Keep up the new look... it fits you!!!

liesel said...

All the Urbans agree it looks great on you!

little dalene said...

So cute!!!

Mary Beth said...

Beautiful Blue Eyes! Love the new cut too.

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

haha, I was so confused because I just saw the first picture, and I was like..Is something different?? Then I scrolled down and OHHH MY GOSH!!! I LOVE IT!!! I really really like it!!! It looks SOO good on you.

Unknown said...

This cut makes your eyes look bluer and so lovely. You are beautiful. Thought your husband's comment was classic and so safe: "If you like it, I like it". Go, Juan!! Really, I love you and so glad you got dolled up!

Katie said...

I love the new style! It really makes your eyes pop! Looks really great!

Crosby said...

I love your new look. Gary likes it too!! Makes me want to go and get my hair cut and then take a self-portrait.

Anonymous said...

Marlita you look beautiful!

jennifer... said...

Looks great! Even more Reese Witherspoonish.