CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Prayers Please

Tomorrow morning I will be attending the hardest birth yet (the youngest birth mother I've assisted). I would like to ask for your prayers that I might be a vessel, and that God would use me to show His love. This will be birth # 70 for me, and I know it will be an emotional one. 

Tonight I will kiss my daughter good-night and thank the Lord that she is safe. Please do the same for your children.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be in my prayers and my prayers for the girl as well. Your doing a great thing Marlita. Keep up the good work, your a blessing to many. Love you tons. I also love the new hairdo.

Unknown said...

I don't think it would be inappropriate to mention just how young this little girl is. I will leave that up to you. We need to be praying for all our little girls' safety and for our boys' as well. Thanks, Marlita for making a difference in these girls' lives. You are a great doula! You have surpassed your midwife mom for sure!!