CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sweet Moments

This morning after taking Evi to school, Sebastian and I spend some time coloring. He picked out some pictures from a Sesame Street coloring book and we started coloring. It is amazing the things kids say. These are the moments I cherish.

Sebastian kept referring to Elmo as a 'she' and I kept telling him that Elmo is a boy. He said "Elmo is a girl, like you and Evi, and she is a princess like you". 
I said " I'm a princess?" He said "Only when you wear makeup, all princesses wear makeup". And he said four different times that he loved me (melt my heart!)

I think it is serious time to start thinking about taking him to the monster truck races and signing him up for karate.


2 comments:

jennifer... said...

He is so funny, Princess Marlita! Just be sure to wear makeup if you DO go to the monster truck rally.

Yvonne said...

no monster truck races!! plenty of time for that later......when he's 13 you'll wish for the day he called you princess--again!! p.s. we were in the paper today!!!