CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Boy and Me





Evi and Sebastian have very different personalities. Evi was never a snuggler and seems to want to get out into the world on her own and experience life. For those that know her she has a hard time keeping quiet and she never has met a stranger. Sebastian on the other hand doesn't seem to mind always being close, and never wants to talk to anyone. He is the one who gets into bed with us every morning for snuggles and I am trying to enjoy all of it. I know he won't always be that way. 

So today as we were fishing and hanging out, he said a couple of things that I had to post about. As we were fishing, he was telling me that he had a bad dream last night. I asked him about it.
Sebastian: I had a bad dream in the night.
Me: Really? What was it about?
Sebastian: I was eating a hamburger and it had pickles and mustard.
(He doesn't like pickles)

Then as we were fishing I caught a fish, and he came over to "help" me. Later on I told him I think I got something. There was a lot of moss on the floor of the pond and I guess my hook got caught. When I reeled it I saw that it was just moss. He said "Momma, you got some weed!"
I was glad it was just the two of us at that point.
Anyway, I hope he remembers me fishing with him and letting him drive.

2 comments:

liesel said...

He cracks me up.

Tim Rovenstine said...

Precious memories, they will linger,.