CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Pay it Forward


I received a very unique gift in the mail today from my brother Jason. I was one of the winners on the 'pay it forward' experiment. (You can see his blog here.)

He sent:

 A monkey nail file-something to make you smile while your filing your nails.

A box of memo notes-very handy next to the phone or in the kitchen.

A corn-dog with mustard air freshener- anyone have suggestions where I should put it?

Leave it to someone like Jason to find a gift like that!

Here are the official "rules": The exchange focuses on doing an act of kindness without expecting anything in return other than that the recipient will, in their turn, pass the kindness along and pay it forward. This is how it works... I am going to agree to send something fun, cute, & nice to the first 3 blog owners who post a comment on this entry. In turn, those three will post will post this information and pick 3 people they want to send something to and so on.
Unfortunately, due to postage costs, I can only pay it forward within the United States.

If you are interested in participating, be one of the first 3 blog owners to leave a comment! The little something you send can be something you made, bought, given or found. Just a gift that will make the person smile. There are no cost restraints, but don't go crazy! If you'd like to join in, be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment. You have to promise that you will then post about it (once you receive your gift) on your blog, link to me, and then send something to the first three people who sign up to play along through your blog. I hope people like this idea. It's a small way to bring a smile to someone's face!

Thanks Jason for the incredibly unique gifts!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

Does it count as being selfish if I comment first?? heeheehee.

Unknown said...

Oma says it isnt fair that no one wants to play this game with someone who lives out of the country. Now that is the berries. However, I guess I can enjoy seeing others participate. Hope some other blog. Now it will have to be number 3 and 4!!

tag's team said...

Count me in, I want to play!