CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Birthday Boy





My baby just turned four! Last week was his actual birthday, but because I was having back issues we had to postpone it for today. So here is how our day went...

We went to church and had a jolly time. After church Juan asked Sebastian where he wanted to eat. Sebastian said he wanted the sushi train, but this weekend when passing by we noticed it is now a pub. So we suggested Texas Roadhouse, where we can throw peanuts on the floor and then crunch them with our feet, and you can ride on a saddle and have everyone sing you happy birthday. Nope the boy wanted sushi. After sushi we came home and got things ready for the party. He is really into spiderman, so I made him a cake and he opened one present then the camera died. But it was a fun time. Now that the kids are in bed, and the blog is updated, I will go and look at his baby pictures and thank God for the life of my son.

3 comments:

liesel said...

Happy Birthday Sebastian! We love you!

Tim Rovenstine said...

And Happy Birthday from your Opa in Mexico..

Tim Rovenstine said...

What a special day! That is one blest boy! Your cake was so creative and I see you are too. You are a great mom and now you little man has some special memories of when he turned 4! Oma loves Sebastian!