CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Program




Evi was a Sarah, Father Abraham's wife in the Christmas play. She had been practicing for weeks to get her lines down, and today after we left church she said she was glad that it was over. It was cute to see her wave to her cousin Liesel in the audience. I could tell she was glad her cousins were there. She did a fantastic job, and I see that she blossoms with an audience.

Sebastian was another story. I watched as all the little boys (about 25 of them) take the stage as little angels singing " Away in a Manger" and doing hand motions. My boy had his hands shoved in his pockets. I told him that I was sad that he didn't sing and he said " Well, I already sang that song in my class" and he wasn't gonna sing it again.

2 comments:

Tim Rovenstine said...

That's a picture that makes my day. Thanks...

Tim Rovenstine said...

Oma says sounds a little like his Opa when he was in the program. He wasn't going to sing even when promised candy afterwards. Must run in the family! Thanks for posting those precious pictures.