CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Sleepover


We had a sleepover with 21 people in mom's house last night. She had 9 from Veracruz that stayed here along with Jason and Lisa's 4 kids. She was sick, so mom offered to watch them, so she had 21 total. The kids had fun sleeping in the living room. Evi and myself have been sick. I have an infection in my throat, but I went to the doctor and he gave me some shots that mom is giving me, and some pills. Evi threw up today, but is feeling better.

5 comments:

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

It is terrible to be sick on your vacation! 21 people in that house! WOW! Reminds me of the slumber parties I would have in my house for my birthday in middle school.

The Urbans said...

It's the cousins' camp Mom always talked about having. Wish we could be there.

Yvonne said...

poor evi...i hate throwing up but it does always make you feel better! hope you both are healing up nicely! HEYYY...guess what!!!!! W.E.E. ministry called me today...I have an interview tomorrow (Tuesday) say a little prayer ok!!! Miss you!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Yeah, the sleep over was a lot of fun. It was fun watching the guy Von, waking up, but wanting to stay in bed because he was sleepy, pull the covers up over his shoulders, close his eyes and go back to bed. I wonder why they don't do this at night when you PUT THEM TO BED>

Mary Beth said...

Looks like you had a great time. It's always great to have family gatherings when you are young, making memories.....