CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Feeling Sick

Well, for the last 5 days, I haven't been able to eat or drink anything. My throat swelled up to the point that I couldn't even swallow my spit. I went to two different doctors and they just gave us more medicine. So finally, today I am feeling better. For my first meal after 5 days, I had half of a banana, and half of a cup of chocolate milk. Not because I wanted it, but because the new medicine we have needs to be taken with food, and I still can't open my mouth to full capacity. I guess its better than having the runs....actually its not. Anyway, now that I am feeling better, I can post more.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. We found out last week that Jared has mono. There are no medicines for mono, so he just has to get lots of rest and heal on his own. I'll be thinking about you and say a prayer for you.

Tim Rovenstine said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, I do think it all started when the dentist gave you the shot to deaden the gums, and introduced germs and bacteria from your mouth to the jaw area. I'll put this down as something to remember.

Yvonne said...

what if you are allergic to something???? i can't believe that. i'm sorry you aren't feeling too hot! get to feeling better!! hugs!!!!!!!!!!

Dalene said...

Sounds miserable! I hope you heal quickly.