CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Evi's new recipe





Evi has been on a cooking streak! She loves to be in the kitchen. I think I need to purchase a kids cookbook, so that she will veer away from "Made up recipe's". This is her cherry and biscuit, dessert.
Jumbo butter biscuit, smashed down then you put cherry pie filling on it, and try to close it up. I suggested one biscuit on top of the other one, but she said " I thought this was my recipe?"
OK! So I left her alone, and she did it. They were pretty tasty. And no that's not rust on my pan, she decided to move them around once she put them down. And Sebastian?? He was playing on the computer.
We are getting ready for our trip, please keep us in your prayers, it is a LONG trip. I will post more from Mexico.

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Have fun in Mexico. Maybe when you come back I won't be such a NUT bag and we can hang out more!!!

Anonymous said...

Oma says Heh! Bring me one of those tasty pastries and I will make you some hot chocolate! Keep up that cookin, girl!

liesel said...

She made me some french toast for my birthday breakfast. mmmm.

kirsten said...

I love it that she likes to cook....Lucy does too. Safe travels for you...and thank you for your kind words on my post:)

RoverHaus said...

Evi,

Will you please come to my house and make me some of this?

Except I'd like mine to be made from tortillas.