CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008






Here is some pictures of some of the things that we saw while we were at the camp. Funny story about the monkeys..
The kids and I were monkey watching, and the monkey urinated. Sebastian looked at me and said, "Mom, he didn't shake it off".
We saw baby robins that looked to me like they were too big to be in a nest, and the chicken looked like it had a roman helmet on. The kids had fun sliding and swinging, and when I went looking for Evi, I found her in the kitchen cleaning beans.

4 comments:

The Urbans said...

Did you call him 'Lord Helmet'?

Terra said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! It seems like you have been gone forever. Are you ever coming home? :) Be safe!!

Yvonne said...

that is one serious looking slide!!! and only sebastian...so funny yet soooo innocent!! looks like all are having a blast!

Marlita said...

THAT IS MY BOY!


JUAN