CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

On My Way

We will be leaving tomorrow to start heading back to the States. I will travel about 7 hours to my in-laws, and Juan will fly in on Wednesday. We will be there till Sunday, and start heading back. We will be arriving with Juan's Uncle and Grandmother. I hope my house is clean! Please pray for safe travel and for health, since we are all recovering from something or other. Sebastian asked Juan to pack his bed, my dishes and Frankie, because he wants to come live here.

4 comments:

liesel said...

We miss you guys. Have a safe trip.

Yvonne said...

Prayers for safe travel & good health. I hope that you are feeling better. AND...I hope that Sebastian will change his mind when he comes home!!!! I don't want him encouraging Juan!!! LOL!!!

RoverHaus said...

Marla,

You always have a home here.

Thanks for sharing your amazing kids with us for a bit.

Unknown said...

I hope Sebastian doesn't reveal that Oma may have put that idea in his head. Anyway, sure hope it works!