CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Juan!


Today my hubby is 32! I made him a cake to take to work. I made it a month after we started dating, and it's kind of a tradition. I just want to say that I am very blessed to have Juan as a husband. If I had to do it all over, I would in a heartbeat ( I might pick a different dress though). Anyway, to the greatest guy I know.. Happy Birthday! We will be leaving for Ohio tonight, anyone want a loving pug to hang out with for the weekend?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was very yummy!! Thanks for sending it to work with him!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Happy birthday to Juan and our best wishes for a wonderful celebration. May God grant all your wishes.

Lots of Love for all of you from The Camacho's in Aguascalientes

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Juan in a Million. We salute you today.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Juan! We didn't know it was yesterday. Sorry for the delay. Looks like a yummy cake! We hope you guys are doing well.
Neil, Katie and Brooklynn

Yvonne said...

Happy Belated birthday my brother from another Mother! Hope your day was good and you guys are having fun in Ohio!