CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Breakfast Dinner

Tonight I made blueberry pancakes and bacon for dinner. My family thought that was so weird. I was trying to explain to my kids that we should be grateful for our meal, and that possibly in China little kids ate pancakes for dinner all the time. Juan said " Of course they eat pancakes for dinner, when it's dinner here, it's breakfast there". So, I don't think that I'll be making pancakes for dinner anytime soon, but it was fun to change things up a bit.

3 comments:

Jester 6 said...

My husband works 3rd shift. The kids love it when we have breakfast for supper. My husband thinks it's nice because he can have a "normal" breakfast when he wakes up. It's a win/win for us.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, blueberry pancakes! This summer let's hope the Camachos go pick some BLUEBERRIES, Opa

Crosby said...

I grew up eating breakfast for dinner and loved it!! And now my girls do too.