CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Girly girl wants a pet snake


After having Evi wash off the mud pies, she had gone back outside. She comes in and says " Mom, guess what I have in my hands?"
" I have NO idea Evi". She says," OK... I'll give you some options..1) three worms, 2) three snakes or 3) three baby birds.
"Uhh, three worms?" And then she pulls out from behind her back, three gardener snakes. I don't think I have moved that fast since... I ate some bad sushi. Well, at least she isn't a sissy.

4 comments:

Tim Rovenstine said...

Good call, helping little people turn their fears into confident responses is educating them so that later when they face BIG snakes, they'll know how to take care of them.

Tim Rovenstine said...

OMA says that girl will not be fearful of anything!Would have loved to have seen your face on this one, Mom!

jennifer... said...

Right back atcha! I love what you've started! You know you Rovenstine girls are good life commentators. I'll keep checking on you!

Katie said...

Ha ha! I can't believe she picked up those little fella's! She has such a wonderful sense of adventure! We can't wait to see you guys again soon!!
Neil, Katie and Brooklynn