CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cowgirl and Mr. Incredible



Today was western theme dress up day. So, Evi put on her boots and her scorpion belt, her jeans and cowgirl hat that her Mama Tere bought for her and went to school, feeling very western. This morning I dressed Sebastian in his clothes, but as soon as we got back home from delivering a birthday prize to my great friend Yvonne, he went straight to his room, and re-dresses himself. Later during the day he asked if we could ride bikes. The last thing I wanted to do was walk around the block since I have blisters on both feet, but I figured, how much longer is my boy going to want to ride bikes with his mom. So, I did what any mom would do, and walked painfully around the block, while my 3 year old rode his tricycle.

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

I can't belive how BIG that girl is getting....does it really happen that fast?? I don't want to face that!!! HA! As for lil' Mr. Incredible...well...he's just a stinker but I love him anyway!

Tim Rovenstine said...

You did do the right thing

Karah said...

Awww, what little CUTIES! Seriously, they are SO adorable!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your blog!!!I also read some of Charisa;s and your mom and dads!!!
The kids are beautiful. I love all of you so-o-o-o much. Talk soon! :)
God bless....Joanie