CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

And Evi prayed


Once upon a time, a sweet little girl wanted a baby sister, so she prayed and prayed. She prayed some more and when she saw that her prayers weren't being answered, she said " Lord.. I guess I'll take a brother"

And lo and behold the Lord heard a little girls voice, and sent a little brother. When there is an argument, or hurt feelings she has heard " Well.. you prayed for him".
I am truly blessed to have two amazing kids. A daughter that will read to her brother, and snuggle with him when he is scared of the dark. I love that he is holding her arm, making sure she won't return to her bed. I am blessed.

6 comments:

tag's team said...

What a beautiful picture you captured!

Terra said...

That is the sweetest picture ever!!

Dalene said...

So sweet! What a moment....

Tim Rovenstine said...

Yep, quite moving...I like it.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to have moments like that with Megan and Sam. Adorable picture.

Robin said...

so precious. I was so glad to read this, made me a little teary eyed