CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hidden Blessings


As most know we are very excited about becoming foster parents. We are getting rooms ready, and cribs set up, and we are praying for the children that will be coming into our home.

Juan and I gave away Evi's bed to someone who is also awaiting a foster child. We felt like we should bless them with Evi's bed. Last night I was on craigslist trying to find random baby items. I was thinking it would be good to have a couple of bottles on hand to be on the safe side. I found a lady that was selling 5 baby bottles, and thought I would get them. When I went to pick them up, not only did she not charge me, but she blessed us with all of these other baby items! Thank you Lord! He has got our back.
Sebastian was helping and he said " We're getting a boy baby?" ( Most of the items are for a boy) and then I pulled out of the bag a pink leopard print baby blankie and he said " We're getting a girl baby too?" We will soon find out! We sure are excited!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW we can hardly wait to see what the Lord has in mind for you guys and the special children you will be able to love on. We are proud of you and thankful for how He is providing and will continue to provide for you all. Love Oma

Tim Rovenstine said...

Your excitement is contagious, now I am excited...send me the application so I too can be approved by DHS