CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

I sure do loves these girls


Olivia is my good friends little girl. She is the cutest little thing around. Yesterday we got to pick her up from her daycare and I loved seeing my kids interact with her. I know they will make great foster siblings.

Sebastian was sitting next to her and he asked her "Olivia, did you miss me today?" and Olivia said "yes" in her little sweet voice. Then we went to the library where Evi never let go of her hand. When we got her home and she heard her Mommies voice she said "Mommy! Hold Ju"
We sure do love you Olivia, and your curls are too cute to resist!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

awww....so sweet. she's so grown up.....doesn't even need her mama to be around to go to the library! makes me kinda sad...*sniff*sniff*!
thanks for helping me out last minute!!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Missing you all right NOW. Thanks for keeping your blog active and alive.