CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

He is here!

This kid... where to begin. He is the most snuggly affectionate little guy. He hates baths, loves bananas and loves the dogs. His way of showing affection is he opens his mouth and rubs his mouth on whatever he is loving on. At first I thought we had a biter, but then after he did it several times and was really happy while doing it, I realize it's his way of communicating. He doesn't say much. Actually the only word I understood was "mama". He looked at me and ran to me and said "mama". He hasn't cried once, except he fussed a little during bath time. He is a great eater, and likes to see how much of the banana he can shove into his mouth. He observes the kids quite a bit and laughs when they do. He also seems to like looking at Juan. I think he will do good here.

7 comments:

Robin said...

I can't wait to hear more!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

HOW EXCITING!!!

liesel said...

He is absolutely precious. Thanks for letting me come and meet him today.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more about him. Are you allowed to show pictures? would love to see him.

Dalene said...

I'm glad you're giving him a safe and loving home.

Becca said...

Wow, he's actually with you! What an answer to prayer... I will pray for you daily!

jennifer... said...

What a blessing for this little guy to be in your home.  You are being Jesus to someone who really needs to see Him.