CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I thought this was funny and thought I would share.

This morning Sebastian got dressed all by himself. He picked his own clothes out and when he emerged from his room he was fully dressed. I told him he did a great job getting ready for the day. 
Today I was running some errands, and Sebastian and I had a little talk. He wanted to go to the mall where there is an indoor play area, and I really wasn't in the mood to go to the mall. So as we're driving down the road, I'm trying to think of something really fun that we could do at home. Like going on a bike ride down to our neighborhood park, or taking the dogs for a walk.
So here is our conversation:
Me: "Let's go home and do something fun"
Him: " But I really want to go see the pig in the Herbie"
Me: "We can go some other time.. let's go do something just you and me, maybe we could paint or go for a walk."
Him "Well fine! I'm not wearing any underwear!"

So... I guess to get me REALLY mad and get back at me for not taking him to the park, he was going to admit to me that he didn't put underwear on this morning. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that is too funny. It's amazing what kids do and say. What is it with getting kids to put on there underwear?

Katie said...

Ha ha, I guess that's the ultimate comeback! L

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

HAHAHHA!!

Becca said...

Oh, that Sebastian! I can just picture him saying that. Too cute!

Dalene said...

Absolutely classic

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog. I love the colors. Glad I found you.

Hope you will stop by my blog for a visit. I am new to blogging and I am loving all my new friends.

I am giving away my first EVER BLOG PRIZE.

I have a gift basket business and it is the most requested gift over the last 15 years.
From the comments I have already received,
it appears to be something a little different.
I have been so touched by the comments that I
have decided to give 2 boxes . They will be the $100 deluxe size. I really do want to bless people!!!

I have decided that giving is life at its BEST. The drawing will be late afternoon on Saturday...wow that's tomorrow!