CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where is Spiderman when you need him?


I can't imagine why I can't find a Spiderman toy to put on top of a cake. Wal-Mart has some for $10.99 but then why try to go cheap if you have to spend that much on a topper. I spent most of the day looking on e-bay, but by the time you wait and wait, the bid is at $11 plus shipping. I have looked online at Target, Toys-R-Us. Has anyone seen a Spiderman that is a reasonable price? I am thinking of going to the Goodwill to search in the toy bin!

4 comments:

RoverHaus said...

Hmmm...you could get a normal doll and call it Peter Parker.

liesel said...

Maybe M.J. can help you out. If all else fails, you can decorate with spider webbing from the Halloween clearance aisles.

Yvonne said...

You've still got time....don't give up hope! We'll find something!! Have you looked in the cake department at Wal-Mart?? Also.....another thought....you could go to Hobby Lobby or Micheals & use a 40% off coupon! They'll have something--I know it! I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Nikki said...

If you go to the Bakery at Wal-Mart and probably any grocery store, they will most of the time sell you just the cake decorations that they would use. you just have to ask them if you can buy them. hope this helps!