CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Longest Birth Ever

I have been at the hospital the last couple of days. I got a call on Monday night, go got there at around 8pm, she was being induced for high blood pressure, and she finally delivered last night at 8:45pm, and I got home at 10:30. I think this was my longest one yet.
We are looking forward to going to Bartlesville for Thanksgiving, and being with family. Today is my day to recuperate and get ready for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

wait--i thought you were coming to my house for thanksgiving???????

RoverHaus said...

Some ancient cultures believed a long birth meant the child had a great destiny or than the mother was not eating enough fiber.

Beth said...

Hi Marlita,

A former intern sent me this note on facebook . . . I checked out their website and immediately thought of little Von. This place is only about 4 hours from Tulsa.

Here is what he wrote:

"Hey I wanted to let you know about a place here in kansas city called the house of hope and healin! Thousands of people have come from all over the world to get prayer here and thousands healed of cancer and many other diseses. The people that pray in the house are there to fight for your life! Go to worldrevivalchurch.com. Or you can call 877 804 5433 I was part of the honor academy in 2003 and 2004. My aunt came to the house of hope and healing and she had stage 4 ovarian cancer and she was healed completely."

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving. I'm praying for Von daily!