CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sick Days?? What's that??

I love being a mom. Pregnancy and birth, and the after part, where they grow up and are smarty pants. But I wonder why stay at home moms don't have sick days, vacation time, paid time off, maternity leave or the ability to call in sick. I think that they should be a " Celebrate a Stay at Home Mom" Day. I wonder if Obama would go for that?
I think I have the flu. My house is a mess, it is almost noon, and Sebastian is still in P.J.'s, none of the beds are made, but I did manage to get Evi off to school. I'm making my son become a couch potato. "What movie you wanna watch next, Sebastian?" is my favorite line when I'm sick. I guess instead of blogging, I need to get off my seat and do housework!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you just take it easy for one day. The beds will still be there tonight and you wont even have to turn the spread down. Why do you think you have more than one plate or glass? Right! So you can have a day off! And instead of putting on another movie, have Sebastian tell you what he liked about the last one and even have him act it out. He will love it that you are on the couch having some alone time with just him!! Love, Oma

liesel said...

Are you better yet?

Terra said...

Every mom deserves a day off. I agree with Oma...it's easier to get into bed when they aren't made. Take some time for yourself sister!!