CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Great Friends

I have some amazing friends. Crosby, thank you so much for the WONDERFUL vegetable soup! It really hit the spot! There was even enough to have leftovers, mmm.
And Yvonne offered to bring me medicine to make me feel better, my sister offered to babysit for the day and my sweet husband took over the house, made runs to the grocery store for medicine, did dishes and really helped out with the kids.
While I was lying in bed trying to recuperate, Sebastian came in, found some lotion and attempted to give me a foot massage. Then he went to my closet, got some black heels, put them on my feet, then told me I needed to get out of bed, put a princess dress on ( he didn't approve of my sweats), and then wait for my prince to come kiss me and wake me up. I told him I would just pretend I was wearing a princess dress, and my shoes make me look princess enough. Keep in mind I'm still in bed at this point, and I hear him go tell Daddy to go kiss the princess so she'll wake up. Juan came in & kissed my forehead ( guess he doesn't wanna get sick too). I know I don't have vacation time, or maternity leave, or sick days, but who gets to be a princess every day?

2 comments:

liesel said...

I hope you're feeling better. How nice to get pampered when you're not feeling well. I wish you would have posted a picture in your high heels and sweats!

jennifer... said...

Yes, where's the picture??? I have to tell you that your blog gives me a regular dose of laughs. There's always a sunny side when you have a family like yours.