CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes..

Sebastian made a letter for God at church last night. I have always wondered what he thinks about God. It turns out it was a thank you note. The teacher told me that when she heard what Sebastian was thankful for, she told him to think some more and she would be back to help him write it down. After hearing all the other kids say what they were thankful for, the teacher asked him again he said" You heard me". So she wrote part of what he said. He said he liked dressing up like Stephanie, with pink hair, from "Lazy Town". Evi is out of the dress up stage, so I have no clue where he got that. Why couldn't he have said " I like dressing up like Spiderman" We all had a good laugh.

7 comments:

Pan Cratius said...

When he grows up, remind him to tell you what it was he was really trying to say. I think he got sold short.

Dalene said...

That is hilarious.

liesel said...

That kid is sure keeping a lot of people entertained through your blog.

Terra said...

I just read Charissa's blog, my dad said you can't tell if an egg is fertilized unless you crack it. If the chick is old enough though then you can hold it up to a light and see it. Hope you are doing well!!

Robin said...

oh my goodness. that made me laugh.

Yvonne said...

Poor Sebastian....no one understands what he's really trying to say!!!! LOL! That's pretty funny though!

little dalene said...

Maybe he'll be like Papa and write whole books that no one understands! :)