CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

I got a new job

I am now giving childbirth classes. My first official client came by tonight for a class, and I will also be her Doula in a couple weeks. It is nice to know that I will get paid for my time that I put into the classes. Now I need to get my hands on some childbirth class materials.
On the 22nd, my friend Yvonne and I have a Art's & Craft Show, where we will be selling our diaper cakes. If anyone wants to purchase one, or just stop by and see us, we will be at The Church at Battle Creek on 61st and Aspen, on November 22nd from 9am to 5pm or you can visit our blog www.youniquetechnique.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Tim Rovenstine said...

okay, they say with this economy NOW is a good time to start a business. May your diaper cakes go to the top of the sales charts.

Yvonne said...

AMEN OPA!!!!

little dalene said...

I hope you do well at the craft show. That website is adorable!