CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

This Week




I realize I haven't posted in a week, so I thought I would update my blog. Let's see... I hurt my back, it's a little better, but still sore. Last weekend we make silly face pancakes, and went to see Heath, my friend's hubby play at Los Cabos. Olivia loves watching her daddy play drums!
I had a birthday on Tuesday, and a special thanks to my sister who got me flowers and a delicious cake, and to those who called and sent e-mail birthday wishes. I got a call on Tuesday, for a lady in need of a doula, and so I ended up going to the hospital, and attended a birth. I figured I could use some birthday money! Wednesday was a tough day for me, but I got through it, and on Friday after taking Sebastian to school for the last time (since he hates it, and cries every time I leave him, and I'm no longer wiling to pay for him to be miserable), I went to pamper myself. I got a manicure and pedicure ( and thought of you Jennifer!), then went and cashed in a gift certificate I've had for a year for an hour massage! Wow, those things are nice, especially when you back has been hurting for two weeks. I told myself it was my birthday present, since last year, (my 30th) my back was out, and we didn't really celebrate. So.. overall it was a good week!

4 comments:

jennifer... said...

Happy Birthday Marlita!  Why didn't you post a picture of that HARD-earned mani/pedi???

Anonymous said...

You know, that sunset looked nostalgic. Don´t stop bloggin. Your Pa

liesel said...

I love the picture of Olivia waving to her daddy. I hope we can go out for a belated birthday celebration.

Katie said...

Hey Marlita! Happy late birthday!! I had one a couple weeks ago too! What a wonderful day of pampering, and you deserve it! Your kiddo's are blessed to have such a wonderful Mommy! What a beautiful baby! We would love to have you guys over for supper sometime! Baby Brooklynn is growing like a weed! Call me if you have a minute and we can schedule a family dinner night!!! (if you come over I expect you to make NOTHING, that's a condition, I want you to have a no cook- no clean meal!