CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Babies

I know everyone knows of someone who is expecting, or wants to be expecting! Last Christmas, we had a horrible ice storm, and now, it seems there are many babies being born!
My friend Yvonne and I are trying to sell some very cute diaper cakes. You can see them at www.youniquetechnique.blogspot.com and we custom make cakes. If there is a price range your wanting to stay in, let us know, and we will work with you. These are really cute for baby shower centerpieces, and everything in the cake is very practical. You can always leave a comment with any ideas that you may have for us. Take a peek and see if there is anything you like!

2 comments:

Robin said...

wow Marlita, those are phenomenal, how do I find out the price ranges?

junglemama said...

Oh what a fantastic idea! I love them.