CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MEND


Many of you know that I joined a support group called Mommies Enduring Neonatal Death. Let me tell you, it's not a fun group to be a part of, but it is reality. On the anniversary of your loss they send you roses for however many years its been since your loss. Yesterday started out rough, and things calmed down, and then I got the flowers and had a good cry. Thanks to those who left comments, and thanks for letting me vent about my troubles.
I encourage anyone who has had a loss or knows of someone who has, this is a great group! I joined to help out, but can see that it does help people. There web site is www.mend.org

3 comments:

RoverHaus said...

We're thinking of you!

Unknown said...

What a great detail!! You are making a difference in others' lives and today you were reciprocated. Love you.

Dalene said...

Thanks for sharing all of this with us. Saying a prayer for you!