CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Visitors Welcome

I usually love having company. Not now. I have been having some back issues since this weekend. I am in a lot of pain, and would love to get back to normal. I struggle to see Juan having to work full time, do his mowing, and take care of me and the kids. The only position that doesn't hurt is laying flat on my back, which means that the house is trashed, something smells in the kitchen, Evi had to recycle socks this morning, and we haven't eaten a normal meal since Saturday (by normal I mean home cooked meal).
I have been reading, and noticing that my ceiling fan needs to be cleaned, and listening to my kids argue over who is going to pick up Rubys poopy. I was laying in bed, and heard Sebastian say that he needed to be wiped. So, I asked Evi if she could please do it, to which Sebastian said " Why do you always have to wipe me", and Evi responded that she wouldn't have to if he started doing it himself! Then, Sebastian asked if he would run around in undies. "Well... why not? " I hear him scream "YIPEEE!!!" I thought it was funny that they are getting to do a lot of things since mom isn't on top of things.
So, if anyone wants to come visit, your not welcome right now, but we'll take a rain check!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

If you don't take care of yourself, I'm gonna have to go over there and pull your hair!!! Hey, if you need my help I can come over and help clean or do laundry or help you play winster...just let me know!!!

Unknown said...

Wish I was there to just rub your back and make a meal. Nothing has to get done except get you getting better. Take advantage of just resting. Love you, Mom

liesel said...

I shouldn't have laughed, I know you're in severe pain, but that was really funny about Sebastian. Then I thought Yvonne was offering to come play Twister with you! So sorry....I hope you're better real soon.

Janell & Kenny said...

Are you resting? Are you feeling better? Praying for your quick and speedy recovery. ~hugs~