CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

P.B.J's and Playing Indoors



I told Evi today we weren't going to watch T.V. or play on the computer.. we were going to enjoy the outdoors. We went to the park with the kids, on bikes, and the dog. The kids had more fun with the dog than at the park, so once we had our fill of the park we came home for some lunch. Sebastian wanted a " jelly jelly sandwich" (P.B.J) and Evi a quesadilla. My question is, why do kids eat the center, and that's it? Evi went to her room "to rest" from her hard play, and I peeked in to see her playing her "My Littlest Pet Shop" game. I guess I never said no games, just no computer games..

2 comments:

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

Since, I too sometimes suffer with just eating the middle, I will explain..CRUST IS GROSS! That is why God made Nanny, to eat the crust for you!

Anonymous said...

God put a lot of vitamins in the crust. Ricardo