CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

New Blogs

There are a couple of blogs I wanted to add for anyone interested to see.
Evi started one because her cousin started one, hers is eviloveshorses.blogspot.com
Liesel's is puppiesandflowers.blogspot.com
and my friend Sunny started one.. way to jump on the bandwagon gals! Her's is sunnyleavell.blogspot.com
Check them out and let them know they have viewers. Blogging is so much funner when you have readers :)
And thanks to my sister, Charissa for inviting me out last night, even though I was the only one not dressed to kill. I had a blast! Let's do it again sometime without the fancy dresses :)

4 comments:

Terra said...

Evi's blog was precious. I love that she included a sweet picture of her little brother. Hope you are having a great summer!

Yvonne said...

awww...thanks for giving me some new stuff to read. that was sweet of her to add a picture of her, Sebastian and Olivia. TOO CUTE!!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I'm waiting for Evi to comment me back......

oh and p.s. I need to come watch your kids for you sometimes this summer for free and you and Juan need to go out!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Every good idea starts as a small seed, and grows. May your influence in Cyberspace be passionate about your convictions.