CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Inductions




I was at a birth yesterday. She was at the hospital 38 hours before the baby was born. It's not that I'm against inductions when they are medically necessary but when they think your overdue a week, and start inducing you and nothing happens, and 38 hours later you get a baby that looks like he is 2 weeks early, well?? So, this is T.J. He weighed 6 lbs, 15 oz, and took his time getting here. Needless to say, I was tired, so Evi made me breakfast in bed this morning. Its a graham cracker with peanut butter, oats and coconut, surrounded by a bed of scrambled eggs, and to drink? Why, chocolate milk (with chocolate dribbled on the side of the cup) and coconut sprinkled on top. Eat that IHOP! And she even washed the dishes!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a great Daughter. That was so sweet. I am glad you documented that. So you can go back and remember that when you need to!

Yvonne said...

very cute. evi is such a great little lady....you've done good mom!! ya done good. hey...cute new background too...i love it!!! look at you getting all high-tech!!!!

jennifer... said...

If that had been on our menu last night I would have picked it instead of that chocolate pecan pie!  It was lots of fun hanging out together - you can up my embarassing stories any time.

WheresMyAngels said...

The food sounded good til you got to the eggs part! Yuk, can't eat eggs unless they are in my cake!

Robin said...

Marlita, your daughter is awesome :-)

I just wanted to let you know that I uploaded a few pics of K-k-k-Katie's daughters birthday party :)

Unknown said...

how cute. Is this what I have to look forward too? I am about 23 weeks along and feeling good. I am glad I am having a c-section so I don't have to go through 38 hours of labor.

Anonymous said...

The exact action performed by Dispose may vary depending upon the state of an object, and may not always be the style of cleanup which is desired. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] The tutorial will ask you to click on the Task button. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Vzfvyvgct
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora charm[/url] Niwumfpks [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jackets[/url] wcwiysxbx