CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Follow up of the Blister

Ok, I went to pop his blister after his bath last night, and he cried and said" Please momma don't pop it", so I didn't. But today I was watching " Beauty and the Beast" with the kids, and there's a part where Belle is running on the hill, and Sebastian said "Momma, does Belle get blisters?" And I asked him why, he said, "cause she's running"... She doesn't get blisters, just falls in love with a really scary beastly man creature.
As far as the Crocs and flip flops, I am wondering if that is what caused it. The location of the blister is right where the shoes rub.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it will rub into a callous at some point?

Anonymous said...

Oma says, Does it help to always wear shoes and socks? Opa always feels so badly as it is his genes he passed on to the kids and grands. Sorry, Sebastian!