CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Long Weekend


I had the longest weekend. The reason I didn't go to Mexico with my mom and dad was because I had a girl who was due and I was to be her doula. She was induced Friday morning at 7am ( the baby was 2 days over due), and she had her baby last night at 7:30 pm. 36 1/2 HOURS!!! Let's just say I was pooped. I am sure it will take me a couple days to regroup. I will say the little guy made an entrance, but he is doing great!

4 comments:

Katie said...

What a pretty baby! I must say that the process of labor is probably one of the hardest things a woman will do but it's also the most rewarding! I can't wait until our little one is in the bassinet!! Thanks for the call this afternoon!!

Anonymous said...

It must be rewarding, a sense that only the truly brave experience. Opa

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

HOW CUTE!!!
Are you sad you didn't get to go to Mexico? Did your children make it?

Dalene said...

You're it!